IMPORTANT CHANGES REGARDING SEALY AND MILMAN
We wanted to inform you of some important changes to the way you purchase Sealy and Milman. Previously, non-standing order customers have ordered each new edition of Sealy and Milman as a one-off purchase. However, from the 26th edition (May 2023) onwards your purchase will be changing to a continuous subscription.
This means that if you buy the new edition of Sealy and Milman in 2023, you will receive each new annual edition on publication unless you cancel your subscription. As a subscriber you will also receive the supplement free of charge when it publishes towards the end of the year. The benefit of the new continuous subscription is that you no longer need to remember to order your new edition each year and will receive the new edition and supplement as soon as they publish.
For more information and FAQs on these changes please follow this link.
INSIGHT INTO INSOLVENCY LAW
Sealy and Milman: Annotated Guide to the Insolvency Legislation is viewed as the definitive guide to insolvency law. Now in its 26th edition, this annual guide offers practitioners annotated commentary and clarification on the legal and practical implications of the latest insolvency legislation, whether in Acts of Parliament, Statutory Instruments, or relevant Practice Directions, and on the relevant case law.
YOUR ESTABLISHED GUIDE
Sealy & Milman gives you full coverage, concise analysis and annotated interpretation of corporate and personal insolvency, written by leading expert authors. Widely regarded as the key work for those advising in insolvency, this established legislation handbook provides expert annotated commentary and clarification on the legal and practical implications of the insolvency legislation.
WITH SEALY & MILMAN YOU'VE GOT INSOLVENCY LAW COVERED:
- Provides clear, annotated commentary and clarification on the legal and practical implications of current insolvency legislation
- Incorporates sources of both corporate and personal insolvency law
- Reproduces additional statutes and regulations so that all the information needed is in one reliable source
- Volume 1 contains in-depth explanations on the main core legislation, including the Insolvency Act 1986 and the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016 as amended
- Volume 2 features the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986, key parts of the Companies Act 2006 (including the new Part 26A) and the post Brexit version of the EU Regulation on Insolvency Proceedings 2015/848 and the Cross-Border Insolvency Regulations 2006. In sum this volume includes the text, in whole or part, of 28 Acts, over 58 Statutory Instruments and a number of practice directions
- New supplement brings the main work up-to-date with all the latest developments