Tort: Cases and Materials presents the essential cases and materials in the law of tort, along with commentary from the author putting the cases in context and linking the materials together.
- Supplies everything covered on a modular course, but without students needing to wade through lots of material they are unlikely to need
- Includes regular comparisons with "European" tort law enabling students to appreciate a variety of approaches
- Presents the source materials in a "student friendly" format - the facts of cases are concise and the extracts of judgments relatively short with only the paragraphs directly relevant to the decision being included
- Uses clear heading structures and page layout to ease navigation and save time whilst studying
- Focuses on problem solving in tort in order to encourage students to tackle tutorials and exams with confidence