Equity & Trusts presents a clear and current picture of the law of equity and trusts, with comprehensive coverage that assumes no pre-existing knowledge of the topic by the reader.
Equity & Trusts:
- Presents a detailed account of the law of equity and trusts, placing the subject in its modern context
- Takes account of the latest legislative and case law developments
- Combines in-depth commentary with critical analysis to give more than just a guide to the law
- Mirrors the structure of a traditional equity and trusts course for ease of use during studies
- Illustrates how the law operates in practice
- Gives examples to aid understanding of the more complex and technical areas
- Offers a short guide to further reading at the end of each chapter
- Contains a glossary of key terms at the start of the work
Equity & Trusts is an indispensable resource for all those studying law at degree or graduate diploma level.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.