Built on the wealth of practical, commercial and legal experience accumulated by the authors, Hudson’s Building and Engineering Contracts provides a comprehensive update on the law and interpretation of construction contracts.
Frequently cited in court Hudson’s is written in a clear and accessible way, providing guidance to the practical and commercial realties of construction projects to all those who work in the industry.
- An in-depth explanation and interpretation of the law relating to construction contracts
- The issues arising from the provisions in common use in bespoke contracts and in all key standard construction contracts
- The leading UK cases, significant and illuminating cases from commonwealth jurisdictions, and important decisions not reported elsewhere
- Influential discussions of significant construction law problems
- The ambiguities and technicalities often arising over interpretation and application of contracts
New to this edition:
- Revised analysis of Contractor’s and Employer’s implied obligations
- New summary of insurance relevant to construction
- Extensive updating of adjudication cases
- New analysis of quality obligations
- Discussion of quantum meruit recovery on termination
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the iPad app custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today: