Enabling you to stay ahead of changes to company law, Palmer’s Company Law:
- Offers authoritative guidance for every part of company law from formation through to winding-up and including investor protection
- Covers the changes brought about by Companies Act 2006 by providing integrated commentary on the Act
- Allows you to see where changes have occurred and to understand what they mean, so that responsibilities and obligations continue to be fulfilled
- Clarifies areas of uncertainty or ambiguity to ensure compliance with the changing face of company law
- Provides commentary related to any implementation of the Insolvency Service’s proposals to reform the Registration of Charges procedures
- Details shareholder remedies including derivative claims and unfairly prejudicial conduct
- Commentates on further developments in the field of corporate governance
- Includes commentary relating to changes to the Takeover Code
- Discusses gender diversity at the corporate level.
For information on CD-ROM compatibility and system requirements please see this page before purchasing.