The Professional Negligence and Liability Reports
provide the most up-to-date and important cases dealing with professional negligence arising in a wide range of professions, from surveyors and estate agents to doctors, solicitors and accountants.
- Recognised as the leading set of specialist reports on professional negligence
- Cases are carefully selected for their particular importance to the development of law in this area
- Full text judgments are accompanied by a clear and concise headnote prepared by an expert professional negligence barrister
- Bi-monthly to ensure you are kept completely up to date with the latest cases
- Key word summaries of each decision plus a cumulative index enable swift and easy access to material covered in each issue