Intellectual Property: Patents, Copyrights, Trademarks & Allied Rights has a well-earned reputation amongst IP academics and practitioners as an accurate and in-depth guide to the whole spectrum of Intellectual Property law in the UK. Students benefit from the authors’ thoughtful analysis of each topic; as a reference work, IP professionals will rarely allow their copy to gather dust.
- Provides up to date and authoritative coverage of the whole spectrum of IP law as it applies to the UK
- Goes through in detail, chapter by chapter, the main IP rights, both statutory and common law, making it easy for the reader to find what they are looking for
- Analyses clearly and concisely the UK and EU case-law and explains its relevance
- Comments on how the law is likely to develop in a particular field
- Explains how to enforce the different rights and the remedies that are available for infringement