Administration, Adjudication and the European Dimension is Volume III of the 2019/20 edition of the series Social Security Legislation. The text includes all relevant United Kingdom statutory material, indicating clearly the date and effect of amendments. This volume also includes relevant European Union Treaty material and secondary legislation on social security, as well as material on the human rights dimension. The commentary to this material takes account of decisions of the courts, of the former Social Security Commissioners and of the Upper Tribunal. For the European and human rights material, account is also taken of relevant authorities of the Court of Justice of the European Union and of the European Court of Human Rights. Tables of cases and a comprehensive index are included to assist the reader.
This volume covers:
- Payments and the recovery of overpayments
- Compensation Recovery Unit powers and procedures
- Rights of appeal
- European Union law affecting social security entitlement
- Human rights law relevant to social security entitlement
- Tribunal practice and procedure