Law of International Trade: Cross-Border Commercial Transactions provides readers with a comprehensive and up to date treatment of all key aspects of private international trade law.
- Demonstrates to readers how international trade law operates in its political, economic and business contexts and includes analysis of both theoretical and doctrinal issues
- Provides a clear and concise explanation of the theoretical framework and the legal principles which underpin the law against the background of modern trade documentation and export practice
- Incorporates example contractual clauses, forms and diagrams to demonstrate how the law works in practice
- Offers an important treatise of the subject, examining legal complexities in cases and materials
- Sets out summaries of the more significant cases and, where relevant, cases from the EU, Commonwealth and other countries are discussed
- Includes increased coverage of the Vienna Convention on International Sales, and the International Air, Road and Rail Carriage of Goods regimes
- Discusses recent legal developments, including, the Rome I and Rome II Regulations, the final draft UNCITRAL Transport Convention, UK insurance law reform, URR725 and the UCP 600
- Provides footnotes to guide further and more detailed research into key topics
- Discusses latest case law: Scottish & Newcastle International; Premium Nafta; Lesotho Highlands Development Authority; The Front Comor; Freeport plc; Datec Electronics; The Achilleas; MSC Amsterdam; Stemson; Dadourian; Shamil Bank; The Golden Victory, and many others
Transform the way you work, with eBooks on ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the cross-platform app custom built for legal professionals, students and researchers.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
- Search the entire text by keyword
- Jump to related content via hyperlinks
- Add your own notes, bookmark key pages and highlight important passages
- Email, print and share the text
- You don't need to be online to access your eBooks
- Your entire library and personalised features are backed up
Learn more about Thomson Reuters ProView
View titles available on Thomson Reuters ProView
You may only order one eBook per title online; to order multiples of eBooks, contact our customer services team or your Sweet & Maxwell Account Manager.