International Intellectual Property Litigation is a thorough guide to the practice and procedure of IP litigation in the 23 jurisdictions most used for the of settling disputes and enforcing of IP rights.
As well as covering the general procedure for each country, the work also highlights specific procedural rules for patents, trade marks and passing off, copyright and designs. There are also overview chapters on forum shopping, the Brussels Convention, management of multinational litigation, appeals to the European Court of Justice and arbitration and alternative dispute resolution.
- Enables practitioners, contemplating or engaged in multinational litigation, to prepare for the procedure in a specific jurisdiction
- Assists with planning strategy, comparing and contrasting procedures and remedies, and selecting the right forum
- Comprehensive coverage of the practice and procedure of IP litigation in 23 key jurisdictions
- Highlights specific procedural rules for each type of intellectual property right
- Covers forum shopping, the Brussels Convention, case management and alternatives to litigation