This fully updated product includes the regulations implementing Part 1 of the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002, Commonhold Law
enables you to advise your clients on how to make use of commonhold and how to structure developments. Practical guidance ensure that you know what do at each stage.
The looseleaf includes all the materials you need, including the regulations which came into force on 27 September 2004 in full; the 2002 Act, now cross-referenced to the regulations; and the prescribed forms.
- Explains the new concept of commonhold and how it operates in practice
- Reviews different uses for commonhold in both commercial and residential property
- Includes a glossary of commonhold terms
- Includes comprehensive guidance on how to set up, run and wind up a commonhold and a commonhold association, covering the new law, and how it fits in with established rules and existing case law
- Cross-references procedural checklists to the text, showing what do to at each stage
- Provides precedents for supplementing the model constitution documents, for documents needed in running a commonhold and for forms of lease to let commonhold units
- Reproduces the regulations, which came into force on 27 September 2004, in full, including the prescribed forms
- Provides reissued annotations to the 2002 Act, now cross-referenced to the regulations to show how the Act works in practice
- Includes a reissued introduction, revised to reflect changes introduced by the regulations
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.