CMLR comprises vols 1-3. It provides in-depth analysis with full bodied annotations of jurisprudence from ECJ, General Court, EFTA court and English Courts, with EU law contents.
CMLR prioritises judgments which cover new developments in EU law or are significant for the main areas covered, in particular, constitutional law, company law, consumer and data protection, Employment and equal treatment, Environmental law, EU citizenship, EU Courts procedure, Freedom of movement and Inmigration and social security.
Subscribers also receive the CMLR Antitrust Reports as part of their subscription.
- Reports on the entire range of EU case law at European and national level
- New weekly round-up of cases
- Easy access via comprehensive indexing
- Complete case coverage with headnote, advocate-general opinion and text of judgment
- Weekly frequency keeps readers up to date
- Subscription Information: There are 52 issues of CMLR and 12 issues of CMLR Antitrust Reports per annum.
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.