A Guide to European Union Law has long been established as the perfect first-stop introduction and source of reference for all aspects of EU law.
- Offers a comprehensive overview of the European Union’s institutions and their functions
- Fully up-to-date with the changes brought about by the ratification of the Lisbon Treaty
- Covers all other key case law and legislative developments
- Analyses the substantive law of the European Community, from competition and agriculture to, among others, environment, culture, health protection and consumer protection
- Keeps the text simple and uncluttered by keeping references to treaty provisions or Community Acts to the extended footnotes at the end of each chapter