Entertainment Law Review
enables practitioners to stay up to date with crucial litigation and understand new developments in the field of entertainment law.
- Provides a regular, comprehensive commentary on the latest developments in entertainment law
- Places emphasis on the practical implication of relevant legislative developments and the effects of new technology on artists, rights owners and collecting societies
- Considers the practical issues surrounding recent legislation
- Offers the perspectives of the best legal minds on crucial topics in this area
- Includes international coverage of entertainment law
A Proview subscription to this journal will also include eBook access to any bound volumes that publish over the subscription period.
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.