Bullen & Leake & Jacob’s Precedents of Pleadings is widely regarded as the essential guide to drafting statements of case. It offers the advocate a stock of authoritative, structured precedents of statements of case complete with guiding commentary across both mainstream and specialist areas of practice.
The 19th edition, fully updated by the 1st Supplement, reflects all current issues under the CPR and the legislative and judicial developments in the individual practice areas.
- Presents a wide range of contemporary templates for drafting which can be easily modified for specific cases
- Covers all classes of litigation from common areas such as employment law to the more unusual such as sports law (109 chapters)
- Contains example claims and defences
- Provides specific practical guidance on each precedent
- Written by an expert team of over 60 barristers
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.