Trade Marks, Trade Names and Unfair Competition is a comprehensive reference on the law and practice of trade mark applications, registration and enforcement in over 200 jurisdictions worldwide. From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, this three-volume work methodically covers each jurisdiction to address the local law in a systematic manner, providing you with the information you need.
Over 30 aspects of trade mark law and practice are covered for each and every country covering: the types of marks that are protectable, the basis for making an application and key documents, cancellations, renewals, licensing, enforcement, assignment, fees, and much more.
This work is updated by contributors across the world three times a year to ensure that the information you have is accurate and current. It is available as an eBook on ProView and can also be purchased as a CD-ROM.
- Covers over 200 jurisdictions across three volumes
- Shows over 30 key aspects of trade mark law and practice for each country
- Methodically addresses each country in an identical format, ensuring all the key issues are dealt with in a consistent and accessible manner
- Contains updated legal information and essential practical advice
- Clarifies legislation with descriptions of the procedure for trade mark registration and protection, and how to approach a challenge infringement and how to seek redress
- Includes sections on trade names and unfair competition as well as certification and collective marks
- Guidance on domain names
- Also available as a CD-ROM with additional search facilities
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.