Administration, Adjudication and the European Dimension is Volume III of Social Security Legislation 2023/24. The text includes all relevant statutory material, indicating clearly the date and effect of amendments. The commentary to this material takes account of decisions of the courts, of the former Social Security Commissioners and of the Upper Tribunal. Tables of cases and a comprehensive index are included to assist the reader.
This volume covers:
- Payments and the recovery of overpayments
- Compensation Recovery Unit powers and procedures
- Rights of appeal
- Tribunal practice and procedure
- Human rights law relevant to social security entitlement
- Social security rights in the UK of European Union citizens (including Irish citizens)
- Rights of British citizens who have lived or worked in, or otherwise had relevant dealings with, a Member State of the European Union or who are currently in that position
The editorial team has brought together its academic expertise and knowledge of tribunal practice and procedure, and of the substantive law, to produce a well-established and authoritative guide to social security legislation which will be an essential reference point for the judiciary, legal practitioners, welfare rights advisers, DWP and HMRC decision-makers, and students of the United Kingdom social security system.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.