For many businesses, compliance with environmental protection legislation is now just as important as compliance with the Companies Acts. Equally important is full regard for environmental liability when entering into everyday commercial and commercial property transactions. Commercial Environmental Law and Liability
is the commercial and commercial property lawyers' guide to environmental protection legislation; the procedures to follow; the insurance cover available; and the environmental compliance requirements for the development of business operations.
This is supported by the necessary background information on environmental protection legislation, including the general principles, measurement and controls, regulatory bodies and enforcement of the law. There are also forms and precedents for entering into transactions and seeking permission to undertake new operations.
- Examines commercial environmental liability in relation to everyday issues faced by commercial law practitioners
- Looks at compliance procedures for efficient administration
- Sets out the safeguards for commercial and property transactions so that environmental liabilities can be identified and dealt with
- Contains forms and precedents for commercial and property transactions
- Details the procedures to follow when developing business operations which will be affected by environmental legislation
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.