Sweet & Maxwell’s Encyclopedia of Employment Law is a comprehensive reference guide to all aspects of employment law. This four-volume work is updated four times a year and the commentary is accompanied with complete texts of relevant statutory materials and a digest of cases.
- Provides commentary on all aspects of employment law, from the basics of the employment relationship to taking cases to a tribunal
- Covers key topics such as termination, discrimination and diversity
- Explores the relationship between human rights and employment law
- Reproduces all relevant legislation so you can refer to it easily
- Keeps you on top of the latest developments with four updates a year and regular bulletins
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.