The IDS Maternity and Parental Rights Handbook is an authoritative and indispensable guide to the employment rights of those on family leave.
This authoritative Handbook:
- Covers time off for ante-natal care
- Explains the rules governing maternity leave and right to return to work
- Deals with statutory maternity pay
- Sets out details of the rights to adoption, paternity and parental leave and pay
- Explains flexible working rights
- Addresses unfair dismissal and discrimination in the context of maternity and parental rights
- Covers the rights and circumstances of time off for dependants
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.