GUIDANCE TO THE LAW OF SALE OF GOODS
Offering a one-stop source to all the elements, principles, legislation and case law surrounding sale of goods not just in the UK but internationally, Benjamin's Sale of Goods has firmly established itself as the only title you need on sale of goods.
Frequently cited in court, its depth and coverage make Benjamin an essential reference tool in your commercial law library.
NEW for this edition
For this edition, key new legislation and case law covered includes:
- European Union (Withdrawal Agreement) Act 2020
- Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020
- Consumer Protection (enforcement) (Amendment etc) Regulations 2019
- AA v Persons Unknown (crypto-assets)
- Natixis SA v Marex Financial (warehouse receipts)
- JSC Antipinsky Refinery (property interests)
- Wilson v Beko plc and Al-Iqra v DSG Retail Ltd (product liability)
- Lintner v UniCredit Bank Hungary Zrt (consumer legislation and national courts)
- Morris-Garner v One Step (Support) Ltd (negotiating damages)
- Priyanka Shipping Ltd v Glory Bulk Carriers Ltd (injunctions)
- Wilmar Trading Pte Ltd v Heroic Warrier Inc (The Bum Chin) (actions against carriers)
- Mitsubishi Corp v Kyen Resources Pte Ltd (price action)
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the iPad app custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today: