Market Conduct for Investment Managers is a practical guide for investment managers who face a distinct range of market conduct issues. Many texts have been published into the generalities and technicalities of the market conduct regime, however, none has focused on the so-called “buy-side”. The book is designed to help navigate this complex area by raising levels of awareness and intuitive understanding through the use of real-world insights and a host of case studies and practical scenarios.
- Covers the distinct range of market conduct issues faced by investment managers
- A first-of-its-kind, providing a practical guide specifically targeted at those on the “buy-side”
- Designed to help investment professionals navigate this important and complex area
- Includes a wealth of case studies and real-world practical scenarios
This second edition includes new sections on:
- The interplay between sustainable finance and MAR
- Brexit implications
- Alternative data and MAR
- The impact of the post-pandemic ‘hybrid’ working model
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.