Applying IFRS® Standards to real transactions and arrangements can be a significant challenge. And as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact companies, communicating effectively to investors and other stakeholders has never been more important. Insights into IFRS is based on KPMG member firms’ experience of applying IFRS Standards around the world and explains our views on many interpretative issues. We’ve taken the questions that we’ve received and turned them into practical guidance to help you apply IFRS Standards to your situation.
- Practical guidance for preparing and interpreting financial statements
- Clear and insightful analysis of technical accounting issues
- Real-life examples illustrating practical application
- The latest thinking on IFRS Standards, including forthcoming requirements and future developments
- An appendix of currently effective and forthcoming requirements
New to this edition:
- enhanced guidance on:
- the new insurance contracts standard;
- leases; and
- financial instruments; and
- new guidance on cloud computing arrangements
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.