An essential revision aid, presenting in-depth case analysis of the facts, principles and decisions of the most important cases.
Cases are organised by topic areas illustrating key principles of the law. Facts and decisions are summarised concisely, and additional commentary explains the possible implications of a decision and draws together major themes.
- Equips students with a full understanding of the most important cases, from the facts through to the decision and key principles
- Highlights Court of Appeal, House of Lords and Supreme Court cases to enable time-pushed students to easily identify the relative significance of the cases examined
- Includes boxed “think points” at the end of each chapter providing further case analysis and encouraging critical thinking – helping students to think like a lawyer
- Fully indexed by individual cases and topics, enabling students to find the information they need quickly
- Encourages students to absorb and analyse case law for quick recall during exams
- The text is broken down into manageable bite-sized chunks and bullets to aid navigation, assimilation and retention of information
- Each chapter opens with a short introduction to outline the key concepts covered and condense complex and important information – so that students know what they need to commit to memory by the end of the chapter
- The longest running revision guide series on the market, relied upon and trusted by students for over 30 years