Effective Legal Research is a practical and detailed guide to researching and tracing legal information - essential skills that all law students need to master in order to succeed in their legal studies and future careers. This valuable text:
- Helps users find the material they need with the minimum of effort, and to use it with confidence – essential skills for every law student
- Presents the information in a step-by-step format, leading the reader through the world of legal research from using a law library to searching online
- Includes coverage of current awareness websites and legal blogs, including Westlaw UK, Lexis Nexis Professional, BAILII, Europa and TSO
- Uses examples from Law Reports, Acts, Halsbury's, Current Law, Hansard and European materials from the Official Journal, Eur-Lex and the European Court of Justice
- Contains Tip Boxes highlighting important points to remember
- Appendices include Abbreviations list of Reports, Series and Journals, Summary of Sources for English Law, Online Sources of Scots, Northern Ireland and International Law
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.