CHANGING THE WAY YOU WORK WITH THE WHITE BOOK
Our ProView eBooks have been designed specifically to meet the demands of legal professionals. By using our browser-based eReader platform, you can now connect to and interact with the expert White Book content that you rely on wherever you are.
We've progressed the way you search, download and filter to make it easier for you to find what you're looking for, when and where you need it, without the need for any software installation.
Find out how eBooks on ProView can help you day-to-day.
How do ProView eBooks save time?
- View your book in same layout as the print title, with matching page numbers
- Jump to related content via hyperlinks
- View your titles offline
- Add notes and annotations
- Email, print and share text
- Search options to quickly find the information that you are looking for
- Colour code your highlights and corresponding notes
- Transfer annotations across to each new edition
- Intuitive library homepage
The White Book is available as a consolidated supplement and mainwork view available (including additional digital only content).
Join one of our ProView webinars or view our video tutorials and ProView user guides to learn more.
A short 90 second video presenting The White Book on ProView can be viewed here.
Alternatively, if you would like to trial White Book on ProView or find out more about our pricing and user options then please contact us at ProviewTrial@thomsonreuters.com.
- Multiuser access available
- Bundled print and ProView titles available
If you have any further questions about the White Book eBook, you can contact our customer services team:
Call 0845 600 9355 or Contact our customer services team