Our eBooks have been designed to specifically meet the demands of legal professionals. Using the new browser based Thomson Reuters ProView eReader for all of your devices you can now connect to and interact with the great content that you rely on in new ways.
ProView breathes life into the content and lets you interact with your most valued legal texts using a tool that has been specifically designed for the job at hand. So, whether you're in the office, on the move, at court or in the boardroom you can now stay informed anywhere, anytime.
WHAT MAKES OUR eBOOKS UNIQUE?
- Download titles for offline viewing without the need to install any additional software
- Add your own notes and annotations just as you would do to the hard copy version of the book
- Email, print and share text using the copy and paste tool. Lift text from the screen and place it in any other application or document you wish
- Quickly find the piece of information that you are looking for using powerful search functionality
- Jump to related content elsewhere in an eBook via hyperlinks
- Colour code your highlights and corresponding notes
- Transfer annotations to a new edition of the title
- Choose to view content in the same layout as your print title, including with matching page numbers
- Responsively designed website provides an optimised, consistent user experience across devices
- Library like interface makes it quick and easy to find resources
- View tables of content in expandable/collapsible list for ease of navigation
View available eBooks