The Archbold eBook has been designed to specifically meet the demands of legal professionals. Using the Thomson Reuters ProView™ app, the eBook provides a whole host of features that enable you to copy and paste content from Archbold into your own documents, highlight and bookmark pages you want to come back to, and much more. With the Archbold eBook you can connect to and interact with the great content in new ways. Whether you're in court, in the office, or on the move, you can now stay current and informed, everywhere.
BRING YOUR ARCHBOLD CONTENT TO LIFE
- Search the entire text by keyword
- Add your own notes and annotations just as you would to the hard copy version of the book
- Highlight passages of text in a range of different colours
- Bookmark pages you want to refer to later
- Email, print and share the text using the copy and paste tool
- Lift text from the screen and place it in any other application or document you wish
- Quickly find the piece of information you are looking for using new powerful search tool
- Jump to related content elsewhere in the eBook via hyperlinks
- Scroll quickly through the text with the speedy navigation bar
- View content in landscape or portrait format
- Access material whether online or offline
ARCHBOLD ON PROVIEW FEATURES
New edition of the Sentencing Guidelines Supplement. All the Sentencing Guidelines as published by the Sentencing Council are now automatically contained in full as part of your subscription to Archbold on ProView.
Cases and legislation within Archbold 2020 will link directly to your Westlaw UK account.
Interbook linking between the Archbold supplement and main work on ProView, so you can move between both texts with ease.
Learn more about ProView.
To order your copy of Archbold 2020 purchase online, contact your Thomson Reuters account manager or customer services.