Employment Precedents and Company Policy Documents is a definitive collection of practical employment precedents spanning a range of issues, including those specific to particular industries. This work is updated twice a year and covers everything from pre-employment questionnaires to redundancy – all within a single volume.
- Includes industry-specific clauses as well as clauses for different categories of employees
- Provides precedents for a staff handbook
- Covers company policy issues including grievance, confidentiality, security, restraint of trade, data protection and health and safety
- Features checklists for handling various employment procedures
- Sets out precedents for breach of contract actions, industrial tribunal proceedings and High Court litigation
Other service options include:
Lawtel Precedents Employment
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.