Developed by CITMA and CIPA and written by authors with hands-on experience in dealing with the EUIPO, this looseleaf offers everything you need to know about the EUTM system:
- Details the entire process required for obtaining a EUTM from start to finish
- Offers a full analysis of the EUIPO legislation
- Updates and analyses EUIPO case law
- Provides commentary, examples and key advice on EUIPO practice
- Explores the interaction of the EUTM system with Madrid
- Reproduces full text of all primary and secondary legislation as well as other important guidance from the EUIPO
- Written by trade mark professionals who have day-to-day dealings with the EUIPO
- Twice yearly updates to keep on top of the latest developments
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.