Providing step-by-step guidance on every part of probate practice, from client care to case management, Probate Practice Manual:
- Explains what needs to be done, when and how, in every transaction
- Deals with all aspects of the administration of estates, both probates and intestacies
- Gives stage-by-stage guidance to ensure effective use of people, time, skills and resources
- Shows you how to set up systems and streamline procedures to ensure even more efficient handling of probate matters
- Follows through its structure the stages of estate administration
- Explains the legal requirements at each point of the procedure
- Covers costs and fees
- Provides a wide range of precedents, sample letters and procedural checklists to help ensure that nothing is overlooked.
- Gives ideas on how to approach probate practice case-amendment in the most systematic and effective way
- Explains how clients can be provided with a service that is second to none, with guidance on such topics as keeping clients informed of progress, reviewing client files on an annual basis and providing good client care
- Includes a CD-ROM of forms and checklists
For information on CD-ROM compatibility and system requirements please see this page before purchasing.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.