Arguably the most impressive collection of will documents ever assembled, Practical Will Precedents:
- Provides a wealth of material to draw upon for the preparation of wills for virtually any situation
- Contains full will precedents, dozens of alternative and additional clauses, plus expert commentary
- Clearly explains the various options, insertions and deletions available so that clients' wishes can be met, and advice is given throughout on the tax implications of adopting different strategies
- Incorporates a full range of alternative and supplementary clauses, which can be slotted into the full documents without having to make any consequential amendments elsewhere in the will
- Offers complete will documents ready to use
- Covers alternative and additional clauses to meet specific situations
- Features expert commentary and drafting guidelines, plus supplementary clauses for administrative powers
- Includes an accumulation and maintenance trust for a single beneficiary and one creating absolute interests at 25
Other service options include:
Lawtel Precedents Wills
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.