Practical Trust Precedents has all the material you need to create watertight trusts. It looks at the reasons for having a trust, the selection of an appropriate trust and the benefits of particular types of trust:
- Provides you with expert guidance on established trusts, their use in practice and the ensuing consequences
- Flags up tax implications throughout
- Considers the route most likely to achieve optimum tax efficiency
- Provides an entire library of complete documents, with alternative and additional clauses and ancillary documents
- Includes documents for special situations, with core precedents for the major types of trust, including: accumulation and maintenance trusts; non-interest in possession (discretionary) trusts; interest in possession trusts; insurance trusts; and public trusts
- Includes a full analysis of the new inheritance tax regime as it applies to accumulation and maintenance settlements, non-interest in possession settlements, and interest in possession settlements
- Reflects changes introduced by the Finance Act 2006 and the Civil Partnership Act 2004
- Includes sample tax returns, calculations and specimen annotated trusts tailor-made for use in practice
Other service options include:Lawtel Precedents Trusts
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.