Exploring every aspect of the law that impacts on capital gains tax, Whiteman on Capital Gains Tax:
- Gives you analysis, discussion and opinion on the law relating to capital gains tax
- Looks at the case law analysing the major decisions of the courts and the implications
- Examines statutory provisions identifying issues and offering the authors’ views
- Analyses the general rules applying to assets, disposal and computation
- Considers the rules on particular classes of assets
- Covers particular taxpayers such as trustees, personal representatives, charities and partnerships
- Examines the jurisdictional limits and outlines the new remittance basis
- Covers the origins and development of capital gains tax, analyses the tax avoidance case law and looks at the possible impact of EU law
Future updates will include revisions to land and buildings, hold over relief, disposals, assets, exemptions and reliefs. The Finance Acts 2015 will be fully incorporated into updates.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.