Arnould Law of Marine Insurance and Average explains the form, contents and construction of marine insurance policies, and the procedures and evidence required in bringing a case.
The second supplement to the 20th Edition covers key cases, including:
- London Steam-Ship Owners’ Mutual Insurance Association, The Prestige, Case C-700/20
- DHL Project and Chartering Ltd v Gemini Ocean Shipping Co Ltd, The Newcastle Express,  1 Lloyd’s Rep. 575
- JDA Co Ltd v AIG Insurance New Zealand Ltd  1 Lloyd’s Rep. 157
- Candey Ltd v Bosheh  4 WLR 84
- PT Adidaya Energy Mandiri v MS First Capital Insurance Ltd  2 Lloyd’s Rep 381
- Ridley v Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC  EWHC 1912 (Comm)
- Piraeus Bank A.E. v Antares Underwriting Ltd  2 Lloyd’s Rep. 1
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.