The Encyclopedia of Road Traffic Law and Practice
provides comprehensive, authoritative and up-to-date information on all aspects of road traffic law and practice. The six volumes are updated three times a year to keep readers abreast of the flow of new cases, legislation, statutory instruments and European material in this area.
- Reproduces all relevant legislation and subordinate legislation, with clear detailed explanation and interpretations
- Includes summaries of case law and separate sections devoted to procedure and EU materials
- Contains fully annotated legislation so that technicalities are made clear, problem areas can be identified and the statutes put into context
- Explains traffic sign regulations complete with illustrations so that nothing is overlooked
- Includes European coverage such as the Directives on drivers' hours and tacographs
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.