The Professional Negligence and Liability Reports
provide the most up-to-date and important cases dealing with professional negligence arising in a wide range of professions, from surveyors and estate agents to doctors, solicitors and accountants.
- Recognised as the leading set of specialist reports on professional negligence
- Cases are carefully selected for their particular importance to the development of law in this area
- Full text judgments are accompanied by a clear and concise headnote prepared by an expert professional negligence barrister
- Bi-monthly to ensure you are kept completely up to date with the latest cases
- Key word summaries of each decision plus a cumulative index enable swift and easy access to material covered in each issue
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.