Dealing with all aspects of town and country planning, and specifically written to help you solve the problems you are likely to face in daily practice, Planning Law: Practice and Precedents:
- Contains chapters organised in a logical, transaction-based order to reflect the way you work
- Provides a narrative explanation of the law and procedure relating to each topic, with references to the relevant statutes, SIs, policy and guidance, cases and published planning appeal decisions
- Approaches each topic with both the applicant and the local planning authority in mind
- Deals with the practical issues that both private sector and local authority practitioners come across in their day-to-day work
- Includes regular updates, ensuring that all coverage is current and reliable
- Includes an annual supplement containing a range of precedents and practical guidance on the use of official forms
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.