The most comprehensive source of information and guidance on planning law and policy, the Encyclopedia of Planning Law and Practice
- Reproduces all relevant domestic legislation, including EU exit legislation
- Includes all the relevant policy documents for England and Wales, giving you access to the National Planning Policy Framework, Planning Practice Guidance, Planning Policy Wales and other useful national and EU guidance
- Contains clear and in-depth annotations and commentary which explain each statement of the law and comment on all appropriate judicial decisions
- Notes amendments to legislation
- Updated by quarterly looseleaf releases and monthly bulletins to keep you up to date with the latest developments
Coverage in forthcoming releases and monthly bulletins will include:
- Tracking developments in the Government’s proposals for reform and the progress of the Levelling-up and Regeneration Bill
- Reviewing developments in habitats (LURB and otherwise) and the impact of nutrient discharges into protected waters on habitats assessments and development
- Commentary on the Environment Act 2021, regulations and guidance as they affect planning
- Continuing to monitor developments following Brexit and any reforms to EU-based national legislation, including the Retained EU Law (Revocation and Reform) Bill
- Developments in climate change considerations as they affect planning
- Updates to and case law on the National Planning Policy Framework 2021
- Continuing updates to the Planning Practice Guidance and the PINS practice guides
- Tracking the review of Welsh planning legislation as it develops following the Law Commission’s “Planning Law in Wales Final Report”
- Ongoing revision of the General Statement to take account of new developments
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.