- Gives you all the commentary and case law from Kemp & Kemp: The Quantum of Damages, plus enhanced search functionality and tools
- Helps you find relevant cases and prepare schedules of damages quickly and easily
- Allows you to move from section to section using automatic electronic cross-referencing and then print, cut and paste selected information into a word processing document
- Enables you to search across 4000 cases in MyCase, using search terms including keyword, level of damages, claimant’s age or sex, injury classification, name of party or judge – greatly reducing the time required for your research
- Contains calculators to work out Ogden Fatal and Nonfatal Multipliers, Adjustments for inflation, Heil v Rankin awards, Roberts v Johnstone awards and Net income Calculations
- Offers the ability to add cases to the database, which can then be used to generate schedules of special damages
- As part of a separate subscription package we also offer a CD service to our customers for this loose-leaf which is fully updated four times a year. For CD subscription enquiries please contact customer support on 0345 600 9355.
- For information on CD-ROM compatibility and system requirements please see this page before purchasing.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.