- Enables you to assess, advise on, proceed with, or defend a personal injury claim for damages
- Combines objective guidance with a balanced approach, covering both claimant and defendant viewpoints, so that you can anticipate the other side’s moves more easily
- Deals with every kind of personal injury claim in one reference source, from clinical negligence and fatal accidents through claims for costs of education to criminal injuries compensation
- Offers a revamped Volume 2 content in 2021 including 18 new short liability based chapters, medico-legal material including detailed medical illustrations and calculation tables
- As part of a separate subscription package we also offer a CD service to our customers for this loose-leaf which is fully updated four times a year. For CD subscription enquiries please contact customer support on 0345 600 9355.
- For information on CD-ROM compatibility and system requirements please see this page before purchasing.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.