Bringing together legislation, case law, precedents and expert commentary to provide the reader with a comprehensive reference on occupational, personal and stakeholder pension schemes, Sweet & Maxwell's Law of Pension Schemes:
- Provides a clear understanding of underlying legal principles governing pensions schemes
- Keeps the reader up-to-date with statutory developments and case law
- Offers practical advice on the process of creating a pension scheme
- Looks at the responsibilities of trustees and administrators of a pension scheme
- Includes precedents for occupational pension schemes with detailed notes
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.