An authoritative source of court decisions on pensions issues, the Pensions Law Reports service is ideal for practitioners who need both the actual words used in a judgment and an accurate summary. Providing you with details of significant court judgments in the pensions field, Pensions Law Reports
- Include a full transcript of each legal decision, accompanied by a summary of the facts and the issues raised, plus a short comment summing up the significance of the case, enabling you to understand the legal technicalities involved
- Cover all the important pensions decisions in the UK courts and the European Court, as well as providing you with texts of potentially influential, difficult-to-locate foreign judgments (eg from courts in the USA, Canada or Australia), which may impact on UK pensions law; these will help you to clarify any areas of uncertainty
- Include an annual cumulative index, enabling you to trace the cases you need, either by subject or by case-name back to 1989
- Can be cited as official law reports
- Are relied on by all leading pensions law firms in the UK, as well as pensions consultants
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.