Lindley & Banks on Partnership gives you comprehensive, authoritative and practical coverage of the law relating to both general and limited partnerships. This seminal text on partnerships, first published in 1860, reflects the current editor’s wide practical experience in this area of law and gives you detailed commentary on all aspects of the life of a partnership, from its nature and formation to the usual contents of a partnership agreement and common areas of dispute, the liabilities undertaken by partners both internally and externally and, finally, to dissolution, winding up and insolvency. It also explains how partnerships are taxed. The 21st edition covers all legal changes since the last edition, with reference to UK and Commonwealth authorities where relevant.
New to the latest edition:
- Explains the latest tax, finance and regulatory changes affecting partnerships
- Highlights other statutory developments
- Reappraisal of various problematic areas of partnership law
- Case law updates to all relevant areas, including:
- Ingenious Games LLP v Revenue & Customs Commissioners
- Cole v Lee Cheema v Jones
- Flanagan v Liontrust Investment Partners LLP
- Joseph v Deloitte NSE LLP
- Rennie v Rennie
- Procter v Procter
- BCM Cayman LP v Revenue & Customs Commissioners
- Revenue & Customs Commissioners v BlueCrest Capital Management LP
- Bishop of Leeds v Dixon Coles & Gill
- Prasad v Hanif, Patel v Barlows Solicitors
- Moody v The Estate of the late Norman Jones
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.