Entertainment and Media Law Reports
is the first dedicated reporter of entertainment and media law cases, carrying many cases not currently published in full in any other law reports.
- Covers cases selected by experts in media and entertainment law, ensuring the key decisions are covered
- Highlights relevant issues using succinct headnotes, providing clarity and context
- Supplies full text judgments for complete details of each case
- Since its launch in 1993 it has rapidly established itself as the key point of reference for the courts and practitioners alike
- A fast and economical way of keeping abreast of the expanding case law in the area
The Entertainment and Media Law Reports
are essential to all those having to research, advise or litigate in these fields.
A Proview subscription to this journal will also include eBook access to any bound volumes that publish over the subscription period.
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.