Public Procurement Law Review provides up-to-date information and analysis on public procurement law in the EU and the UK via a pan-European team of contributors, as well as comprehensive coverage of international developments including GPA, UNCITRAL Model Law and country case studies. Recent articles include discussion of the following subjects:
- Centralised purchasing under EU rules
- Modification of PPP contracts
- Procurement and bid rigging
- Contract termination for breach of the EU procurement rules
- Current work of the WTO’s Agreement on Government Procurement
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.