The Encyclopedia of Rating and Local Taxation sets out in full all the relevant primary and secondary legislation with clear and authoritative commentary. It is the one-stop reference source needed for clear, precise and up-to-date information on all aspects of the subject.
- All the relevant legislation and case law in one source
- New law relating to matters from warehouses to granny flats, boats to village stores
- Ever-increasing range of litigation embracing the council tax, non-domestic rate etc.
- Incisive commentary throughout
- Detailed coverage of every important rating decision
- To facilitate swift and easy use, it contains a Referencer to guide readers to the relevant case law
- Brought fully up to date by regular releases
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.