The Encyclopedia of Rating and Local Taxation provides a complete reference source on the law relating to rating and local taxation.
- Sets out in full all the relevant primary and secondary legislation relating to both non-domestic rating and council tax, with clear and authoritative commentary
- Provides coverage of every important rating and council tax decision
- Includes a narrative Introduction, which gives an overview of the system, together with guidance (by cross-referencing) to the locations in the work where more detail can be found
- Also includes a Valuation Commentary, which explains the application of the principles of rating valuation in a wide range of practical circumstances
- Contains a Referencer of Keywords to help the user in researching a particular problem, and a Referencer of Property Types to assist where the user has the valuation of a particular property in mind
- Updated by two releases a year
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.