Practical Civil Court Precedents has been fully revised and restructured to provide all the documentation and advice necessary for successful court practice. The latest edition:
- Includes two updates a year and is designed for the busy practitioner
- Contains hundreds of precedents for use in both the High Court and county courts
- Includes the necessary Practice Directions, Forms and Pre-Action Protocols
- Sets out the latest statutes, SI's and key case law for each procedure and subject area
- Explains the procedures involved and identifies the forms needed at each stage
- Includes a new section on the Mercantile Court
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.