As a well-established two volume looseleaf providing advice and information on every important aspect of civil litigation practice and procedure, The Litigation Practice:
- Extensively covers the Civil Procedure Rules and their impact delivering real value to the modern practitioner
- Features up-to-date information including recent legislation and changes in light of the enforcement of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007
- Follows the sequence of a case. The work is structured around your workflow and is packed full of practical guidance and ‘how-to’ worked examples, making it the most up-to-date practice tool you would need
- Provides a narrative guide to modern dispute resolution, from pre-action procedures to appeals, and includes comprehensive sections on ADR and costs
- Takes in all the key issues faced in today’s practice
- Places an emphasis on tactics, strategy and practical guidance
- Offers a step-by-step examination and explanation of the processes involved
- Includes quick reference guides for at-a-glance help
- Provides a useful Facts and Fees section which includes details of court sittings, court costs, interest, procedural time limits and extra-jurisdiction tables
- Includes two updating bulletins
- Incorporates a new foreword from the Rt. Hon. Lord Woolf of Barnes
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.