This book is an essential reference source for all lawyers who deal with one of the most important remedies in civil and family litigation – the injunction. Injunctions by David Bean, Isabel Parry and Andrew Burns provides you with an indispensable reference tool.
This highly practical work covers every type of injunction, going through their scope and limitations, and the procedures involved in obtaining them.
The new 14th edition has been completely updated to incorporate all the key developments in this area of law since the last edition was published three years ago.
Features of the new edition include:
- Injunctions against “persons unknown”: Canada Goose and subsequent decisions
- Injunctions to restrain publication of reports by public bodies
- Worldwide freezing orders: Lakatamia Shipping v Morimoto
- Imaging orders: TBD (Owen Holland) Ltd v Simons
- New CPR 81 on committal for contempt
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.